Sacred Geometry for the New Millennium
A downloadable game
Sacred Geometry for the New Millennium is a 2hr TTRPG for 3+ players about math zealots building a spaceship and ‘helping’ people along their pilgrimage.
- Printable playmat with map and a little ship that you build out of d4s
- 14 ship upgrades including an exo-zoo, memory wipes, and gravity manipulation
- 12 roleplay-based encounters from across the universe
- A mini-game of rock 'em talk 'em mecha fighting and sermon-giving
- Fast, fill-in-the-blanks character creation to roll a maybe too-unique alien zealot to play, complete with motivation and hobby
Not quite out of ideas yet either, especially in regards to more ship layouts and the ending, so you may see an update in the next few months.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Free copies for if the price is out of budget or you're part of a jam this is in. Please consider rating if you enjoy.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.